Giddy Betsy 3B
This beautiful 2 bedroom plus loft, 2 bathroom unit has a king bed in downstairs bedroom and queen bed in upstairs bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, loft with queen bed and built-in twin bunk beds. Living room with queen sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, full kitchen and washer and dryer make you feel right at home. Sleeps up to 10.
About the name Giddy Betsy: Giddy Betsy is a mine that was told to have produced “marvelous riches” on the north slopes of Mount Elbert. According to an old prospector, Giddy Betsy worked the mine for many years until his health declined and he decided to return home. Upon his deathbed he gave his oldest son a simple map and dictated a letter detailing the route to the mine. After Giddy passed, his son was eager to find the mine. They searched many times and returned every summer for a number of years but never located it.
Regular Season 2017 – $329
Jan 17-Feb 16
Feb 21-Mar 5
Mar 28-Apr 2
Jun 9-Aug 9
Aug 22-Sept 4
Winter/Summer Prime Season 2017- $380
Jan 13-16- M.L.K
Feb 17-20- President’s Weekend
Mar 6-27- Spring Break
Aug 10-21 – Races
Holiday Season 2017/2018 – $480
Dec 21, 2017- Jan 2, 2018
Value Season 2017 – $262
Apr 3-Jun 8
Sep 5-Dec 20
- The occupancy limit of each unit is listed. Any violation of these restrictions will involve additional charges.
- All rates are subject to 8.8% tax.
- Minimum 3-night stay during Spring Break, Christmas & Leadville “100” Races.
- In Regular Season Only a 10% discount applies for stays of 3 nights or longer.
- Ask about group/multiple unit rates and on stays of 4 nights or longer.