Lackawanna Lodge 1C
This beautifully rustic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus loft vacation rental features 2 king bedrooms, 1 queen sized bed, 1 twin day bed with twin trundle, and a queen sleeper sofa to accommodate your whole clan! Enjoy the full kitchen, a spacious living room, bathrooms with tub/shower (one with a jetted tub), a cozy fireplace, a laundry area, and wireless internet. This unit will sleep up to 10 people.
About the name Lackawanna: Lackawanna Gulch is south and west of Mount Elbert and it was there that prospector Robert Jeffery hit it big in the 1870’s. After returning to town and bragging about his good luck he feared that someone may “do him in.” Jeffrey camouflaged his mine before returning to his home in Missouri. Before he could return to Leadville he died, leaving only a sketchy map of the location of his mine. Some years later Jeffrey’s nephew tried unsuccessfully to follow the map and locate the mine.
Regular Season 2017 – $329
Jan 17-Feb 16
Feb 21-Mar 5
Mar 28-Apr 2
Jun 9-Aug 9
Aug 22-Sept 4
Winter/Summer Prime Season 2017- $380
Jan 13-16- M.L.K
Feb 17-20- President’s Weekend
Mar 6-27- Spring Break
Aug 10-21 – Races
Holiday Season 2017/2018 – $480
Dec 21, 2017- Jan 2, 2018
Value Season 2017 – $262
Apr 3-Jun 8
Sep 5-Dec 20
- The occupancy limit of each unit is listed. Any violation of these restrictions will involve additional charges.
- All rates are subject to 8.8% tax.
- Minimum 3-night stay during Spring Break, Christmas & Leadville “100” Races.
- In Regular Season Only a 10% discount applies for stays of 3 nights or longer.
- Ask about group/multiple unit rates and on stays of 4 nights or longer.