This vacation, escape to this quaint 1 bedroom plus loft, 1 3/4 bathroom gem. The unit features a queen bed and full bath on the main level, as well as 2 twin beds in the loft with their own 3/4 bath. (Option of loft twin beds converted to one king bed is available for a one time setup fee of $35.00. Must be requested at the time of reservation.) Sit by the fireplace and watch the wilderness go by on this vacation. This rental will sleep up to 4 people.
About the name Southpaw: In the early 1880’s Eric Jones found a lost mine. His method was unique and unscientific, but somehow he found the mine by dropping match sticks every half mile and traveled in the direction they pointed. He rushed back to camp and told his partners of a big find. The team immediately set out to retrace Eric’s footsteps. With Jones leading, the group rode through a canyon until a sudden rockslide knocked Jones from his horse. When he came to he couldn’t remember his friends, where he was, or the location of the mine.
Regular Season 2018 – $239
Jan 16-Feb 15
Feb 20-Mar 4
Mar 27-Apr 2
Jun 8-Aug 7
Aug 21-Sept 3
Winter/Summer Prime Season 2018- $270
Jan 12-15- M.L.K
Feb 16-19- President’s Weekend
Mar 5-26- Spring Break
Aug 8-20 – Races
Holiday Season 2017/2018 – $325
Dec 21, 2017- Jan 2, 2018
Value Season 2017 – $195
Apr 3-Jun 8
Sep 5-Dec 20
- The occupancy limit of each unit is listed. Any violation of these restrictions will involve additional charges.
- All rates are subject to 8.8% tax.
- Minimum 3-night stay during Spring Break, Christmas & Leadville “100” Races.
- In Regular Season Only a 10% discount applies for stays of 3 nights or longer.
- Ask about group/multiple unit rates and on stays of 4 nights or longer.