Trapper's Treasure 5A
This beautiful 1 bedroom plus loft cabin could be just what you need on your escape into the Rocky Mountains. This unit features a queen bed, full bath and two fold out single sofas on main level, plus a loft with 2 twin beds and 1/2 bath. The gas fireplace, full kitchen and washer and dryer make this a great getaway. This unit will sleep up to 6 people.
About the name Trapper’s Treasure: In the early 1860’s Trapper Sam made many trips to Denver bringing skins, small handmade wooden spades and lots of gold. Sam would speak frequently about the best place to trap while he carved his unique spades. When he didn’t show for several winters it was decided that he must have died and the location of his mine would never be known. One day in the 1890’s a miner prospecting near tree line saw an old cabin beside a mine shaft. The miner took a sample from the mine and grabbed one of the spades before returning to town. An old-timer saw the spade and recognized it as one of Trapper Sam’s, and the two spent many years searching for the mine that had once been stumbled upon.
Regular Season 2018 – $225
Jan 16-Feb 15
Feb 20-Mar 4
Mar 27-Apr 2
Jun 8-Aug 7
Aug 21-Sept 3
Winter/Summer Prime Season 2018- $255
Jan 12-15- M.L.K
Feb 16-19- President’s Weekend
Mar 5-26 – Spring Break
Aug 8-20- Races
Holiday Season 2017/2018 – $310
Dec 21, 2017- Jan 2, 2018
Value Season 2017 – $178
Apr 3-Jun 8
Sep 5-Dec 20
- The occupancy limit of each unit is listed. Any violation of these restrictions will involve additional charges.
- All rates are subject to 8.8% tax.
- Minimum 3-night stay during Spring Break, Christmas & Leadville “100” Races.
- In Regular Season Only a 10% discount applies for stays of 3 nights or longer.
- Ask about group/multiple unit rates and on stays of 4 nights or longer.